Google+ (Personalized Search Results) – Social Search Integration
It very much resembles the following:
- Twitter-type updates
- Facebook-type social media interface
- Foursquere-type location check-ins
Promote +1 Usage
- The +1 button is shorthand for “this is pretty cool” or “you can check this out”
- Gives your site approval
- Future of Link Building
+1′s count as votes just as links count as votes and the future of Google+ and Author/Publisher attribution looks very promising. Links from authority sites count more than from small, inactive sites and will translate into the same with Google+ users with powerful author tags versus fake profiles.
The power of +1
- The bigger the social network of the person and their market leadership creates more clout (btw, check out Klout)
- You want +1 from market leaders in your industry.
Social Search – Matt Cutts said Google pulled the dials back on social signals (Aug 2012)
[box style="quote"]The Future – Social Search is going to get better, better Klout type tools, strategies for real social growth. ~ Joe Laratro[/box]